Human Resource Audit
GlobalHRD conducts four comprehensive efficiency base human resource audits of organizations’ operations and practices to identify inefficiencies, effectiveness, strengths, gaps, and inadequacies in their HR functions and to assess their level of compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations. With each inefficiency the audits uncover, recommended solutions are provided to remedy the issue.
HR audits by GlobalHRD, involve objectively and systematically examining all aspects of an organization’s human resource practice through four areas: compliance, best practices, strategic, and function-specific then compare the results with industry best practices.
Audit practice areas include the organization’s:
|•ooCulture (how it does what it does)
|•ooHR Strategy Competitiveness
|•ooHR Policies and Procedures
|•ooDocumentation and Systems
|•ooHiring and Onboarding
|•ooPerformance Evaluation Process
|•ooTermination Process and Exit Interviews
|•ooPersonnel File Review
GLOBALHRD HUMAN RESOURCE AUDIT BENEFITS
Conducting a human resource audit will expose the inefficacies that is preventing the organization from achieving enhanced sustainable profitability. Other benefits include:
1. Being compliant with all HR related laws and regulations. Complying with the latest laws, regulations, and policies is critical in avoiding any potential governmental fines or penalties.
2. Providing competitive compensation. Ensuring employees’ benefits are legal, competitive, and complement the organization’s objectives.
3. Staying current with best practices. Audits ensure the organization adapts best practice trends that will increase its efficiency and have a positive impact on its profitability.
4. Accurately classifying employees. HR audits determine employees correct classification and recommend the type of hire that should be made.
5. Reducing employee turnovers. Audits identify reasons top performing employees are leaving and recommend corrective measures to improve their retention.
6. Improving organizational structure and job performance. HR audits evaluate and improve the organization’s people, processes, and procedures by evaluating and keeping current employee handbooks and constantly re-assessing their job performance.
7. Addressing and preventing harassment. In addressing workplace harassment, HR audits identify potential harassment issues and recommend ways to foster a safe working environment.
GLOBALHRD HUMAN RESOURCE AUDIT SOLUTIONS
The Firm provides four comprehensive efficiency focused HR audit solutions that are designed to accomplish specific objectives.
These audit solutions are:
Compliance Audit Solution
Focuses on how well the organization is complying with current laws and regulations.
Best practices Audit Solution
Helps the organization maintain or improve a competitive advantage by comparing its practices with those of companies within the industry identified as having exceptional HR practices.
Strategic Audit Solution
Focuses on strengths and weaknesses of systems and processes to determine whether they align with the HR department's and the organization's strategic plan.
Function-specific Audit Solution
Focuses on a specific area in the HR function (e.g., payroll, performance management, records retention).