Management & Executive (Leadership) Coaching
GlobalHRD Management and Executive Coaching and Leadership services help executives and top management maximize their personal and professional potential while refining their leadership skills and developing new ones to effectively and efficiently lead their people in successfully accomplishing their objectives.
GLOBALHRD MANAGEMENT & EXECUTIVE COACHING BENEFITS
Leadership coaching programs provide executive and managers with the opportunity to refine their existing skillset while acquiring the skills necessary to efficiently develop and lead their organization successful.
Benefits of Management & Executive Leadership Coaching includes:
1. An increase in the level of baseline and managerial competencies within the organization
2. The identification and resolution of key management issues within the organization’s management team and accomplishment of set developmental goals
3. Having trained confidential leadership coaches, with years of senior level industry experience, customize coaching sessions that management team members will use to formulate their developmental objectives
4. Having a stock-taking process wherein organizations’ management teams can identify progress made and next steps for maintaining a strong management practice
GLOBALHRD MANAGEMENT & EXECUTIVE COACHING SOLUTIONS
Management and executive coaching and leadership services provided by GlobalHRD is on an as-needed basis covering areas such as career management, change management, emotional intelligence, leadership effectiveness, role transition, relationship-building, collaboration, authenticity, organizational awareness and team optimization.
Its Management and Executive Coaching and Leadership services include:
1. One-to-one professional development and success coaching for executive team members and senior level staff
oooo•ooIndividualized coaching in areas such as setting and achieving professional development objectives, clarifying goals, gaining self-awareness, and leadership and communication skill building. Coaching needs are identified through a collaborative process.
2. Corporation Leadership Training
oooo•ooTraining are held in a group setting and are topic based. Topics are recommended by management or by GlobalHRD subject to approval of management.
3. Leadership Succession and Transition Coaching
oooo•ooCoaching includes individual or group members of the senior team with a focus on succession planning and managing leadership transitions.
4. Board Development
oooo•ooWork directly with the organization’s board members to support the board’s development. This work may include issues such as review of corporation mission, goal setting, and strategic planning initiatives.
5. Strategic Planning
oooo•ooDetails and specifics to be determined dependent on the organization’s needs.